Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Testimonial...

Testimonial Aku & ALPHA LIPID
Almost two week i use to drink this milk every morning before take breakfast as instruction.Taste and the quiet embarrassing delicious vanilla flavour some more.
Previous during working day almost 1 / 2 time/week i have been attack by flu symptom and it's always happen continuously. All my colleague well know about that even dour they are label me as a virus guy...hehehe
Now after drink this ALPHA LIPID for this 2 week it doesn't happen yet attack by flu. I'm wondering this thing maybe implement of my anti dot to flu is tough enough in helping me from MC yo..
First of all this thing good as supplement for healthy life it's better precaution then cure.
p/s: if not started today when should be so what are u waiting for..???

No comments:

Post a Comment